A major drive behind smart infrastructure is ever-increasing population densities in urban areas, a need for uninterrupted throughput, and faster speeds. Having a redundant, scalable, and secure communications infrastructure is crucial and gives rise to connectivity applications in utilities, transportation, healthcare, facilities, public use, and industrial sectors.
From the smallest electric cooperative to the largest rail agency, NexLyte, Inc. – Telecom Engineering Consultants’s deep industry knowledge and experience assists in performing needs assessments, designs for system upgrades or rebuilds, system deployments, and construction management.
Intelligent transportation systems (ITS) offerings include onboard-to-wayside and wayside-to-infrastructure applications. NexLyte, Inc. – Telecom Engineering Consultants has strategic partnerships with industry renowned suppliers and innovators in designing and engineering seamless and secure data communication solutions. NexLyte, Inc. – Telecom Engineering Consultants’sofferings include internet of things (IoT) and cybersecurity solutions.
Smart Infrastructure Capabilities include:
- Smart Grid networks/backhaul
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Distribution Management
- SCADA connectivity
- Electronic Security (CCTV and Access Control)
- Internet of Things (IoT) applications
- Cellular and Public Safety Data Acquisition Systems (DAS)
- Wi-Fi applications
- Distributed Energy Resource Management Systems (DERMS)
- Demand Response/Load Control Applications